5 days: Apulia and its white Villages
Apulia, an amazing region loved by Italians for its food, beaches and amazing villages full of history. Enjoy your stay there, having in 5 days a complete overview of this incredible area. A 5-days/ 4-nights tour that will make you discover a different part of Italy. Immerse yourself in the Apulian blues sea and enjoy their amazing white Villages!
Day 1 – Introducing you to Polignano a Mare
– Pick up from your arrival airport ( Bari). Private transfer to your 5-star hotel in Ostuni – Stop by Polignano a Mare, walk there and enjoy a Gelato break – Dinner in a selected restaurant in Ostuni
Day 2 – Ostuni and Martina Franca, the white cities
– After a relaxing breakfast at your hotel, meeting with your guide for a visit of the Ostuni village. – Light lunch in a typical restaurant. – The driver will take you to Martina Franca for a guided visit and Capocollo tasting. – Dinner in a selected restaurant in Ceglie Messapica.
Day 3 – Enchanted by the Caves and the Trulli
– After a relaxing breakfast at your hotel, meeting with your personal guide/driver that will take you to Castellana Grotte to explore the caves 70-100 mt deep. – Lunch in a typical trattoria– Afternoon visit of Alberobello where there are 23 trulli.– Dinner in a selected restaurant in Ostuni.
Day 4 – Apulia by boat
– After a relaxing breakfast at your hotel, meeting with your driver that will take you to Montopoli for day on a private boat. – Fish based light lunch on the boat. – Afternoon on the boat bathing and visiting the coast. – Dinner in a selected Masseria near Ostuni.
Day 5 – Salento in one day
– After a relaxing breakfast at your hotel, meeting with your driver and go direction Lecce. – Called Florence of south Italy. Guided visit of this amazing city – Light lunch in a selected restaurant . – Afternoon in Otranto. Otranto’s leading attraction is the twelfth-century mosaic in the town’s Romanesque cathedral.– Dinner in a selected restaurant close to Ostuni.
Day 6– Bye bye Apulia
– Breakfast at the hotel and check out – Your private driver will take you to the Airport (Bari) for departure.