7 days: The perfect father-son escape
The perfect escape from the routine and the perfect occasion for some father-son time! 7-days and 6-nights to explore more than just three cities in Italy. An alternative and exclusive way to experience Italy and its beauties having fun with your son.
Day 1 – Turin
– Pick up from your arrival airport (Milan).
– Private transfer to your 5-star hotel in Turin. – Dinner in a selected restaurant.
Day 2 – Juventus museum and Allianz stadium
– After a delightful breakfast at the hotel, meet your private assistant at the Hotel lobby to attend the Juventus city tour, to discover all the secrets of this renowned football team. – Light lunch in typical trattoria. – In the afternoon you will be picked up by your private driver who will take you to the Motor Valley of Modena. – Check in and dinner in a selected restaurant.
Day 3 – Motor Valley day
– Breakfast at the hotel in Modena. – Visit of a private collection of Maserati. – Light lunch in a typical trattoria. – Visit of the Ferrari museum of Modena, track race with your son. – Dinner in a pizzeria
Day 4 – Ducati and Lamborghini
– Breakfast at the hotel in Modena and check out. – Meet your private driver and visit of the Lamborghini museum.– Light lunch in a typical trattoria. – Visit of the Ducati Museum – Arrival in Florence and dinner by the Football restaurant in Florence.
Day 5 – Secret passages and Vespa tour
– Breakfast at the hotel in Florence and meeting in the lobby with your private guide that will show you the secret passages of the Medici Family in the Florentine Palazzo’s. – Light lunch in a typical trattoria. – Departure for the Vespa or Fiat 500 tour in Florence ending with light dinner on the Florentine hills.
Day 6 – San Gimignano bike tour
– After breakfast, your private driver will wait you at the lobby to take you to San Gimignano where you will meet your private guide to have an amazing bike tour ending with Gelato break. – Light lunch in a typical trattoria. – Afternoon at your leisure and Barchetto boat tour in the Arno before dinner in a typical trattoria.
Day 7 – See you soon Italy!
– Spend your last few hours in Italy enjoying a typical Italian breakfast. – Your driver will come to pick you up at your hotel to take you to the Airport ( Florence or Pisa).