Second, third time in Florence? Discover it from a different point of view! Crazy for the Medici’s Family saga and for Dan Brown’s Inferno? Let us guide you through the secret passages and through the amazing Medici Family spots in Florence! Explore it while staying in a luxury tower in the city center of Florence.
This exclusive 3-days/2-nights tour will make you fall in love with our beloved Florence, thanks also to the beautiful tower Mannelli that will host you those days, right on the Ponte Vecchio!
Day 1 – Florence from the hills
– Pick up from your arrival airport (Florence or Pisa).
– Private transfer with stop to your private tower in Florence for check in. – Pick up at your residence and short driving tour on the Florentine hills before getting to dinner in a selected restaurant.
Day 2 – The Medici Dinasty tour
– Breakfast at the tower Mannelli, your guide will meet you there and take you for a full day guided tour of Florence. – Enjoy all the heritage left by the Medici’s Family in Florence and discover all the secrets and the intrigues part of this family – A relaxing light lunch in a selected restaurant. – And then a full immersion in the Medici’s Family world. – End of the day attending the show “ Medici Dinasty”in a baroque church.- There, drawing both laughter and tears, Gian Gastone and Anna Maria Luisa, children of Cosimo III, reveal the intrigues of their family relationships, and the Medici patronage behind the greatest works of art ever created during the Renaissance in Florence.- Dinner in a selected restaurant.
Day 3 – Dan Brown Inferno
– Breakfast at the tower Mannelli, your guide will meet you there and take you for a full day guided tour of Florence. – Discover all the strategic places of the Dan Brown’s most recent best-seller, Inferno, with us, feeling of walking side-by-side with novel characters Robert Langdon and Sienna Brooks. – After a light lunch in a selected restaurant you will go on with an adventure among secret passages, incredible paintings and beautiful gardens. An amazing way to visit Florence passing through Palazzo Vecchio, Boboli Gardens and the Dante’s church.
– Drive back to the Pisa or Florence airports for departure.